This morning I was clearing away the amaranth that had been such a treat to the bees last month. It had gone to seed and was no longer attractive to the bees, yet it was still green enough that I wasn’t tortured by the spikes that harden when it dries. Still, as I moved the “forest” aside, I realized that I was disturbing the ecosystem of a couple of friends. I encountered two praying mantises. I have been surprised to find praying mantises in my garden, especially since I live in the desert and I never saw them in my bay area garden. Mantises seem like they would enjoy a more humid, lush environment. In any case, I consider them to be very auspicious. I knew they eat insects, but I was surprised to learn that they also feed on small lizards and hummingbirds! I am actually hoping they might help maintain the grasshopper balance in my garden. I have been sporting a few very large grasshoppers lately. Further, I believe the grasshoppers may have been responsible for the decimation of a young patch of cucumbers plants.
The intro talk on Access Consciousness Bars® I gave on Friday went very well. For people that are interested, but could not make the actual talk, I put together a short video.
I am offering a class on Access Bars on September 27th. More information on the class and to register.
- Learn how to easily access the theta brain wave state to tap into the highest frequencies for peace and healing!
- Instantly eliminate beliefs that stand in the way to greater success. Be able to do the same for your clients.
- Get what you want in your life. Using the theta wave to manifest is effective 80-90% of the time. (Compare to visualization at 50%)
- Become a certified ThetaHealer® and help your clients prosper.
The heart of this workshop is the practice of techniques that allow you to change life patterns held in place by core genetic, historic and soul beliefs. You will learn to identify your own limiting beliefs and will practice pulling them for others in the class. This practice can quickly reveal systems of belief that might take traditional psychotherapy years to uncover. Web page for Basic DNA course.
The course is 75% hands on. Other topics covered in the Workshop:
- The formation of ThetaHealing®
- The power of words and thoughts
- Electromagnetic field and the energy break
- Free agency & co-creation
- Intuitive abilities and how to enter the theta state
- How to do a reading
- The healing technique
- Why people do not heal
- Four level belief work (core, genetic, history, soul)
- Muscle testing
- Programs for feelings and other downloads
- How to “Dig” for the bottom or key belief
- The Seven Planes of Existence
- Manifesting from the Seventh Plane
- Guardian Angels and Waywards
- Soul mates
- Retrieving soul fragments
- Remembering the future
- DNA activation and gene replacement
Oct 11th – 13th: 9:30 to 4:30 each day (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
Course includes: ThetaHealing® book by Vianna Stibal, a Practitioner’s Manual and Certificate of Completion.
Cost: $435 before Oct 4th ($85 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit required to hold your spot.)
$465 after Oct 4th
Earn $50 towards your course fee by referring a friend that attends the class.
Instructor: Dorena Rode, Ph.D.